Kristus Aman Youth Ministry.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Random updates.

One
Seong and Tasha say that you have to go visit them at their new house in Subang if you expect angpaos from them this Chinese New Year! :P



Two
I made a mistake in one of my last posts.


Nicole is head of Social Awareness
Nick Yeow is head of Personal Development
(I originally mixed the two up)

and there's a latest addition to the council,

Charlaine, as head of the Spiritual committee, taking over from Jacq. :)




Three
If you're free on Thursday night, Gifford would like help buying orange juice (or was it oranges) from Tesco for Chinese New Year at KA. Do let him know if you'd like to join him.

He needs help handing out oranges at CNY mass as well so please tell him if you're going for it.
Go la there's free oranges.




Four
The first youth event of the year is coming up this Saturday the 10th of Feb. It's by the Fellowship committee.

Hehe that's all I know so far. No details yettt.. because no one (hint hint Laila hint) has told me anything about it but keep yourself free and check back for more info. I suppose I'll have something to tell you once my hint's been taken. Teehee.



Have a good week!

1 Comments:

Blogger l a i l a z e c h said...

hint taken. event postponed to the 4th of march!

February 8, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home