Kristus Aman Youth Ministry.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hello all.

New blog because I don't know how to work Multiply and I'm too lazy to learn. The old KAYM official blog is this one, I think and I'm supposed to be updating that but I doubt I will be cos I'm just more used to Blogger and I prefer using it. It looks like someone's still working that one though.. cos there's a review on Night at the Museum there and that's just been released right so it must be recent so hehe good la.

I watched it twice just mentioning. :P Slept through the first half of it the second time round but I still like it anyway. Owen Wilson and that Around the World in 80 Days guy, I love them. Steve Coogan haha I just googled it. Had no idea that was his name. I expected it to be something more familiar.

I know this blog still is very empty. Working on it there's still lotsa stuff to put up. Give suggestions if you'd like. :) Much appreciated.

Anyway a bit of introduction. :) I'm Jocelyn. People call me Jox/Joxer/Joxie/Joce/Jocey. I even get Joyce but I don't really like that one. I'm 18 in 5 days ;) :D and I've just started doing the ACCA program at Sunway UC. It's an accounting course. I've been in the youth for about 3 years I think. Urr I like food.

PROSPERITY BURGER!!!

Can you believe I only tried it this year? :P A friend made me after insisting that it was the best burger in the world. Love it. Mmm. I take out the onions though if there are too many. Love the Twister Fries (always have) and OrangeMcFizz too.

Apart from food I like movies. Lame comedies.. haha some hate them, I love them. Lame things make me laugh somehow. I like movies I can cry to. :P Basically I'd watch anything but I prefer movies with romance, comedy, horror and inspirational storylines. And stuff about other worlds (LOTR, HP, etc). Don't really like action too much. The only movies I wouldn't watch are stuff like Cicakman omg.. and that Rempit show whatever it is. Oh also like those Korean horror movies.. I've given up on them cos they always seem so pointless and gay.

Okay the first council meeting was last Sunday, the 7th of Jan. A council meeting is where the exco and the committees all get together to discuss errr stuff. Youth issues and plans and the like. We've got a new President, Gifford, replacing Dhayang who's held the post for 2 years. Vice is still Noel, treasurer still Christobel, new secretary and assistant, Clement and my sister ahahahahah Sandra.

Yeah their huge faces are all on the sidebar. I don't know who the new Social Awareness and Personal Development heads are yet. Those are 2 of the 4 committes there are in the youth ministry. The other 2 are there at the side.. Jacqy heads Spiritual and Laila heads Fellowship.

I'll tell you more about of the committees later then you can decide to join them if you want. :)


K nothing else to say.

Your turn to do introductions since I've done mine. Comment on this post and tell us about yourself. Who's your boyfriend/girlfriend.. what's your favorite mamak.. whether you like the Prosperity Burger.. what sports you like to do.. whatever la. Include your birthdate though k thanks. I won't update til I see a satisfactory amount of intros so GET TO IT. :P

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ola. como estas.
Its me timmy from brazil...
i wouldn't realli do this.. onli becuz jocelyn told me it's a must..
btw. my bdae is 18th Sept..
i also like food

January 14, 2007 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Mars said...

"my sister ahahahahah Sandra."

whaaaaat!

my bday....23 oct 92....i like....fries :D.....i dont do sports much heehee but i played netball last week during PE hahahahaha :D i havent tried the prosperity burger =.=

okay lets go now!

January 14, 2007 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I support Arsenal in the EPL (English Premier League), so go ahead and don't update.

January 14, 2007 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Primo Peris said...

Dear Jox,

Pls create a site for b'day section so that ppl can both fill-in and view each other's b'day dates.

Also, keep updates with rgds to KAYM per se and less personal. And if it is possible, could you pls come around with KAYM more often and vary your appearance (ie: you become our main advertiser and journalist) on top of the others updating. Keep the stories concised/short so as to not over comment (ie: kinkybluefairy for eg).

Great job thus far. Keep our Lord's work updated via this wonderful means. Nice to see those smiling pictures and I do hope for more pictures and comments from many more ppl.


God bless!

January 14, 2007 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello:)
my name is sara megan janz...NOT SARAH...ppl call me megan..and i am totally in love with ramly burger:D

i don't do sports much except for hockey and rounder...wheeee:D

i like to play mario but im currently merajuk-ing with him..lol

byebye...

January 15, 2007 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oopsie i meant rounders

January 15, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. Shelby here. I have too many nicknames.. People created it.. Confirmation name: Eliza (dunno acceptable but it is a nice name) (yep officialy after 21st January 2007) 17 this year. SPM victim.. What else to say about myself?? I love Prosperity Burger.. I want to eat the chicken one tomorrow. lol.. Birthday on October. No point celebrating due to the exam.. I am a really busy person so I have no time for anything else except God.. And I will try to make time for friends. What I love? I love poetry. They are my passion and life. Give me a pencil and paper, I can create one on the spot with feelings.. LoL. I love bowling, swimming and running many laps around the park.. I like Physics.. cuz it is interesting. Don't like Chemistry because of the equations. But overall everything okay la.. I hope this is enough.. lol.. I won't be around much so all the best in all the events that will be held soon and congrats to those of you who got the posts in the committee board. :) Love, Shelby

January 17, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home